Edited: Astrida Upitis
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- History of the Garden
- Garden Plan and Plant List
- Living Memories from Mrs Gwen Wilson (nee O’Brien)
- Historically Significant Plants
- The Garden Today – a Visitor’s Impressions
Each home and garden has a personal history which evokes a range of memories and emotions for the families who live there or once lived there. This booklet describes what is known of the garden’s history at ‘Mount Elrington’, first settled by Major William Sandys Elrington in the late 1820s and since the 1860s has been part of the O’Brien family. The property is located some 20 kilometres south-west of Braidwood in southern New South Wales.