The Southern Highlands Branch of AGHS has not gone into hibernation because of coronavirus.
A letter has gone to Wingecarribee Shire Council regarding recent decisions made about the Upgrade to Station Street, Bowral.
A recent letter to Council from Nick Corbett questions the value of the whole proposal and describes the history of the Project.
If you have not already written to Wingecarribee Shire Council, please do so.
If you disagree with the destruction of Bowral’s iconic pin oak avenue, or with the way the Council has made the decision to proceed with a new proposal for Station Street without allowing the public to have a say, please write to:
- General Manager WSC, Ann Prendergast firstname.lastname@example.org
- WSC Councillors email@example.com – will reach them all
- Heritage Advisory Committee WSC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrol-Anne Nelson, Deputy Secretary, Regional & Outer Metropolitan Transport for NSW email@example.com
- Wendy Tuckerman, State Member for Goulburn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathaniel Smith, State Member for Wollondilly email@example.com
- Stephen Jones MP, Federal Member for Whitlam firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hon Shelley Hancock MP, Minister for Local Government email@example.com
- NSW Ombudsman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hon Robert Stokes MP, Minister for Planning email@example.com
- Hon Matthew Kean MP, Minister for Energy & Environment – see his contact page for Ministerial correspondence, attach to the form & ask for a response.
- The Hon Gladys Berejiklian MP, NSW Premier, contact through website at: https://www.nsw.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-premier