- This event has passed.
AGHS Annual General Meeting
14 November 2021 @ 10:00 am AEDT
Sunday 14th November 2021 AEDT 10 am
This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held online via Zoom. The Zoom meeting link will open at 9:30am and the meeting proper will start at 10am.
Please note that all are most welcome to attend the AGM but only members of the Australian Garden History Society may vote.
The AGM will be followed by guest speaker Richard Heathcote
The Blade – Australia’s love affair with the Lawn
- To confirm the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting held Sunday 15 November 2020 online via ZOOM.
- To receive the Co Chairs’ Report for the year ended June 2021.
- To receive and consider the financial statement for the year ended June 2021.
- To appoint an auditor for the 2021/2022 financial year.
- To consider, and if thought fit, to pass the following special resolution proposed by the Australian Garden History Society National Management Committee
The current Australian Garden History Society’s Constitution was written in 1980. Since then a great deal has changed in the way the Society functions and the environment in which we operate. The National Management Committee and its sub committees therefore deem it timely our governing document be updated.
“That the Constitution of the Australian Garden History Society, in the form presented at the 2021 Annual General Meeting by the National Management Committee, be adopted as the Australian Garden History Society Constitution in substitution for and to the exclusion of the existing Constitution.”
Note: This is a special resolution and must be passed by three quarters of members who are present at the meeting and entitled to vote on the resolution and who do vote, in accordance with the rules of the current Constitution.
A copy of the proposed updated Constitution is available via the link below or please contact our national office on 0419 977 703 or by email on email@example.com.
- To elect members of the National Management Committee for the 2021/2022 year.
- General Business – National Photography Competition winners and runners up announced.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAufuusqTgjGNfSYuR9KS0sE6adNwu04PRc
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.